STC100 & STC100W
ET Micro Grid
Actions & Partners
SkyTrain Corporation - STC100 & STC100W
See our Design Contest entry for Systems for Cargo and People.
Watch our Animation.
Watch our PowerPoint Presentation.
Link to technology:
MONORAIL TRANSPORTATION & LAND USE:Safety - Grade separated, cannot derail - no traffic accidents
Reliability - Proven 'track'-record - high capacity
Nature's Fury - Reliable evacuation service over floods and high winds, monorail does not require drainage features or skimmer drains, underpass pipes, mosquito treatment & percolation ponds, nor their maintenance
Speed - Designed for any required speed no traffic congestion
Environment - No fences separating lands no rights of way at grade, no carbon footprint
Safety - No children, vehicles & animals on tracks, minimal pollution
Cost - 4 % land occupancy & utility relocation at grade, capacity more than 9 lanes of roadway
DESIGN SUPERIORITY - HIGHLIGHTS - OVER OTHER EXISTING SYSTEMS:63 Verified Patented Claims
Carried Load Distribution - connecting by NASA innovation; gimbal connector to the center of the vehicle
HURRICANE / EARTHQUAKES & FLOODS:1. Structure and electronics overhead, avoiding delays and damage by floods
2. Excellent for evacuation, rescue and re-supply of victims from above
3. Has lightning protection of components, mount street lights, wind generator, transfer signals & gas
4. Operates in high winds, shifting sands, cannot derail
IMPROVED PASSENGER & FREIGHT FEATURES:1. High speeds on curves with excellent passenger comfort
2. Ground directed views for security, shopping and sightseeing
3. Designed for best energy use, solar powered with regenerative storage capability
4. Shorter distance for Inter modal passenger transfer
5. Level entry for speedy boarding, baggage transfer, bicycles & handicapped
6. This modified rail system; can use modern components and trained staff
7. Mature automation systems, safety, low cost and long service times
8. Interchangeable or dual use for freight in off hours, saves road use
9. STC100W Bonus; allows six across seating.
|Sky Train Corporation||Webmaster: Ove Johnsson - Johnson Consulting||Last Updated: 2017-02-13|